The Channel Islands are home to a multitude of charitable organisations. We work with charities and not-for-profit organisations to ensure that they get the most out of their resources and give back to the wider community.
We are proud to have developed long standing relationships with many local charities and not for profit organisations, with whom we work on a pro bono or reduced rate basis. These organisations operate in a multitude of aspects for the local community and include:
- Autism Jersey
- Bosdet Foundation
- Dementia Jersey
- Guide Dogs for the Blind Association (Jersey Branch)
- FCJ Primary School
- Hautlieu School
- Jersey Action Against Rape (JAAR)
- Jersey Aid for Europe Foundation
- Jersey Bulls Football Club
- Jersey Jewish Congregation
- Jersey Guide Association
- National Trust for Jersey
For details on how we can help your charity, please contact our team.