RSM’s company secretarial service provides directors and senior management with the full range of professional compliance and transactional services.
From start-up and compliance to comprehensive project and transaction support, we can assist your business throughout its organisational growth. This could include advising you on incorporations and company formation, helping overseas entities establish operations in Gibraltar, or reorganising share capital and group structures.
Our services also include updating and amending articles of association, re-registration of companies, and advising charitable organisations on regulatory compliance matters.
RSM’s company secretarial team can also manage on-going statutory obligations by:
- Maintaining statutory registers;
- Preparing year-end minutes for directors and members;
- Filing annual returns at Companies House; and
- Providing a registered office address.
Qualified, experienced company secretaries
Our team has extensive technical and practical knowledge and expertise in all areas of law and regulation relating to company secretarial matters. We specialise in delivering bespoke services and are particularly adept at assisting businesses get back on track when unusual, complex or unexpected issues crop up.
RSM’s company secretarial qualified and experienced company secretaries ensure that directors comply with all statutory requirements. This means you can outsource the whole of your company secretarial function to us with the assurance that the board has a dedicated, professional service in place.
Here are some of the services we can provide:
- Incorporation and branch registrations;
- Group reorganisations;
- Re-registrations (company status);
- Charities support;
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions;
- Directors’ support services; and
- Share capital changes.
- Articles of Association
- Dissolution and restoration;
- Company secretarial health check;
- Annual company secretarial compliance; and
- Meetings support (directors and members).