There has been a visible sea change in tax information reporting.
Gibraltar has positioned itself as a world leader in transparency and money laundering and has been amongst the first countries to adopt its regulatory obligations under the Foreign Accounts Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”) and Common Reporting Standards (“CRS”). Globalisation, emerging markets and increased regulation are transforming the global tax framework and presenting complex challenges for financial institutions around the world.
RSM is well placed to guide and advise you on these regulations and their implications to your business both locally and internationally and assist you with your filing requirements if necessary.
Our Services include:
- Review of entity to determine FATCA and/or CRS status;
- Assistance with IRS Registration to obtain Global Intermediary Identification Number ("GIIN");
- Assistance with completing self-certification forms;
- Processing Automatic Exchange of Information (AEoI) forms to extract reportable information; and
- Completion and submission of annual FATCA and/or CRS reporting.