Protect yourself against business threats.
We specialise in managing risk. To enhance the value that you deliver to your stakeholders, we can assist you in protecting your business and its success.
We understand the threats that your business may face. From the global banking crisis to the rise of cybercrime, recent history demonstrates the importance of identifying threats, and the appropriate response, at an early stage.
As a result, we are active, not reactive, and provide support and guidance as your systems and processes develop. Our expertise and knowledge ensure we remain at the forefront of implementing new approaches to managing risk.
Our Risk advisory services include:
- We can help clients to achieve the highest standards of corporate governance and comply with the requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission. We can help you identify and address conflicts of interest among your stakeholders while at the same time maximizing shareholder value.
IT Strategic Plan Development
- We can review the organization’s IT strategies and help ensure that they satisfy and sustain overall business strategies and governance requirements for information and technology resources. We assist management in developing an Information Systems Strategic Plan that is both responsive and feasible to the needs of the organization, providing a link between business and IT and translating business goals and objectives into relevant IT projects.
Enterprise Risk Assessment and Management
- We can help you develop a risk-based approach to managing your business. By actively identifying and addressing risks and opportunities, we can help your enterprise create, protect, and enhance value for all its stakeholders. This service is becoming more relevant as regulators and debt agencies have increased their scrutiny on the risk management processes of companies.
IT Risk Assessment
- We can help organizations improve effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and systems by identifying relevant risks and determining appropriate strategies and controls for the protection of information and technology assets. We also enhance the risk management capabilities of the organization and give them the confidence in identifying, understanding and managing the key IT-related risks effectively.
- We can help your company develop a systematic and disciplined approach in evaluating and improving the effectiveness of its risk management, governance, and control processes. We can help you improve your company’s effectiveness and efficiency through comprehensive internal audit procedures.
IT Internal Audit Transformation
- We can provide and implement solutions to develop or enhance IT internal audit capability and performance that delivers strategic business assurance, identifies business opportunities and enhances organizational value. Training, apprenticeship and knowledge-sharing programs are some solutions offered to attain quality IT internal audit function.
IT Internal Audit Outsourcing/Co-sourcing
- We can deliver services using our risk-based, process-focused audit methodology. Depending upon the needs of your organization, our IT audit team can entirely perform IT audit activities including risk assessment, planning, execution, and reporting; or augment your existing internal audit function through assignment of required specialized IT audit resources.
Internal Control / SOX 404
- We can advise your company on compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404. We can assist you in establishing internal controls and procedures for financial reporting up to ensuring that those controls are effective and efficient.
- We can provide authoritative and impartial advice in investigations and asset recoveries. These include fraud investigations, government and regulatory inquiries, tax investigations, and insolvency related investigations.
Corporate Sustainability and Governance
- We can assist your company in crafting and developing a tailor-made approach in creating long-term business value by taking into consideration how your company operates in the social, economic, and environmental situations it finds itself in. Using both quantitative and qualitative research and methodologies and with reliable metrics to measure progress, we can advise you on formulating specialized strategies and programs that promote resource efficiency, equitable development, transparency, and proper employee development.