Prosper is the audit partner in the firm and he is also responsible for ethics and independence. He has over 16 years of experience in accounting, auditing and business advisory. He takes care of
Prosper worked in Standard Chartered Bank in Zimbabwe, the Comptroller and Auditor General’s Office in Zimbabwe and Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd before he joined BDO Zimbabwe (then BDO Kudenga). He rose through the ranks to become a supervisor in the audit department. He then briefly worked in BDO Botswana before joining the KPMG for three years up to January 2010. He joined RSM Botswana in April 2010 as an Audit manager and he was admitted into partnership in May 2011.
Prosper’s audit experiences spans across a wide range of sectors from retail to financial services. He has had experience in three networks (BDO, KPMG and RSM). He has also participated in the inspection of other auditors’ work in South Africa under the RSM annual office inspection program.
- Audit Client Relationship
- Methodology Improvement
- Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators in Zimbabwe (CIS)
- Master’s Degree in Strategic Management, University of Derby in the United Kingdom.