Our mission is to generate value for our clients in every financial and strategic advice, by delivering quality services and transferring our expertise.
Companies are immersed in dynamic and challenging environments and must always balance short-term needs with long-term challenges.
Strategy allows us to project the company, visualize scenarios and design the paths that allow us to implement the vision. This implies, among many things, the analysis of cash flow generation and the convenience of exploring organic or inorganic growth. The latter leads us to the issue of transaction analysis (M&A).
- Determination of financing needs for growth projects.
- Analysis of current capital structure and suitability for the business.
- Determination of strategy to obtain capital based on objectives and from the current reality.
- Restructuring of liabilities.
- Search for financing or capital.
- Project Finance.
Ourview of Corporate Finance is through Strategy.
We support our clients in non-recurring and high-impact situations. Often companies have to deal with exogenous circumstances and opportunities:
- Offers from a buyer, in part or in whole.
- Inorganic growth opportunities.
At RSM Chile we can support these transactions in different ways, from handling the purchase or sale mandate to delivering specific services. In each transaction it is very important that the steps implemented allow the value to be obtained and avoid expensive contingencies.
These activities, in general, are not part of the daily activities of the companies so our team can provide supportin:
- Strategic structuring of the transaction.
- Tax advice for transactions tructuring.
- Company valuation services.
- Review and construction of financial models.
- Purchase due diligence (Financial, Tax, Laborand Technology).
- Organization and Administration of the Data Room.
- Financial/accounting and strategic advice in arbitrations.
- Advice on negotiations and SPA (Sales Purchase Agreement).
- Post Deal Due Diligence.
- Price Adjustments.