RSM Legal Italia's corporate criminal law department specialises in the defence of defendants and injured parties in so-called 'White Collar Crimes' proceedings, i.e. in relation to corporate, tax, environmental, food and property crimes.
Our criminal lawyers are also involved in advising companies on the liability of legal persons under Legislative Decree 231/2001 and thus for offences committed in the interest of or for the benefit of the entity.
Our specialist advice on organisational models and legal compliance is based on the important assumption that the adoption and effective implementation of an organisational, management and control model pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001 constitutes for the entity a ground for exemption from liability.
Our consultancy services cover also assistance in obtaining of ISO 37001 'Anti-Corruption Management Systems' certification, which applies to organisations of all sizes and natures, both public and private, including non-profit organisations, in order to help them fight corruption by establishing a culture of integrity, transparency and compliance.
- Out-of-court advice on corporate criminal law
- Criminal due diligence
- Criminal legal assistance for natural and legal persons (both defendants and offended persons for damages)
- Assistance during inspections by supervisory bodies (e.g. Guardia di Finanza, ASL)
- Gap analysis and mapping of corporate processes at risk of offences
- Preparation of the code of ethics and the organisation, management and control model pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001 and whistleblowing system
- Supervisory Board pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01
- Setting up the ISO 37001 management system for the prevention of corruption