Corporate agreements and commercial contracts are the pillars on which the business economy is based. Assessing ex ante, and with the right technical knowledge and vision, all those risks that may arise from a legal relationship is the best way to support growth with planning and judgement.
Avoiding future problems, or addressing the risk early on with awareness and control, even through ongoing consultancy services, helps entrepreneurs to have that pioneering approach which allows them to keep up with the times and seize the opportunities that a globalised world can offer.
In fact, the conservatism typical of many companies, focused almost solely on preserving the status quo rather than developing new initiatives, is often closely correlated with their advisors' ability to be proactive, international and truly multidisciplinary.
And if something goes wrong or our lawyers are called upon to intervene too late, our team has extensive and consolidated experience in handling litigation. Our international vocation together with our familiarity with business law enables our professionals to deal brilliantly with even the most complex and sensitive litigation matters.
- Incorporation of companies and management of capitalisation procedures
- Drafting and registration of articles of incorporation/by-laws, shareholders' agreements, resolutions of directors, shareholders and committees
- Advice on corporate governance, organisation of corporate bodies (boards, committees, etc.), resolutions of the board of directors and shareholders' meeting, regulations and codes of conduct
- Negotiation of commercial agreements and drafting of contracts, both national and international, in particular concerning the management of the sales network, the provision of services, the purchase and sale of movable and immovable goods, leasing, logistics, contracting, administration
- Protection of trade marks, patents and industrial property
- Fintech, Crypto-Assets and Blockchain
- Debt recovery