RSM provides high quality consulting and assurance services with a focus on ESG risk management and leveraging the potential benefits associated with the transformation process towards a sustainable model.
The evolution towards sustainability demands mature management and transparent communication about how organisations create value. Sustainable management makes it possible to:
- comply with increasingly demanding legal requirements.
- access financing by responding to the demands of investors and financiers.
- strengthen stakeholder confidence.
- strengthen employees' sense of belonging.
- respond to increased consumer and customer demand.
- maximise profit and resilience.
Towards an ESG model
The regulatory tsunami requires greater preparedness and control of internal systems and decision-making to respond to new legal requirements on ESG issues.
VALUE OF INTANGIBLES
Increasing the share of business value associated with non-traditional intangibles such as reputation requires improved management and monitoring of ESG areas within the organisation.
CONVICTION OF MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNING BODIES
Greater conviction on the part of the management and governing bodies of organisations about the return of integrating ESG criteria into all corporate processes requires the involvement of all areas of the organisation.
MORE SUSTAINABLE COMPANIES ARE MORE RESILIENT
The increased consideration of ESG criteria by the financial sector in both financing and investment requires organisations to advance ESG in order to access capital. More sustainable companies are more resilient and demonstrate greater capacity to manage risks and seize opportunities.
Our ESG services
We undertake assurance projects because we firmly believe that beyond what is required by law, a third party opinion provides the necessary assurance to improve non-financial reporting control systems and therefore mitigates potential risks arising from inadequate management and communication of information.
We also support our clients in ensuring that their financing complies with international standards for sustainable, green and social bonds and is therefore used to finance or refinance sustainable projects.
The main services in this area are:
- Assurance of non-financial information and sustainability based on the internationally recognised rigorous and rigorous standards ISAE 3000 and ISAE 3410 (Assurance Engagements on Greenhouse Gas Declarations), AA1000AS (Accountability)
- Review for compliance with the Green & Social Bond Principles.
Discover our ESG & Sustainability services brochure
Find out about our services and how we can help you.
Contact with us
Fill in this form and the person in charge of the RSM area will contact you.