Our approach to sustainability consultancies consists of offering knowledge and providing the necessary tools so that companies can anticipate and prevent potential ESG risks, as well as take advantage of opportunities that arise in this area through a process of reflection on their level of responsibility, their corporate purpose, their impact and their monitoring mechanisms based on a specific and advanced ESG strategy.
Some of the services in this area:
- Identification and prioritisation of SDGs.
- Identification of indicators of contribution to the SDGs.
- Strategies to maximise the organisation's positive impact on the SDGs.
- Analysis of sustainability risks, opportunities and impacts in accordance with best practices (dual materiality) and current regulations (Sustainability Reporting Directive).
- Analysis of stakeholders' perceived performance on relevant issues.
- Stakeholder management plans and models.
- Definition of lines of action and areas to maximise the creation of shared value and support in the implementation of the ESG strategy.
- Non-Financial Information Statements; Sustainability Reports (according to European ESRS or GRI standards) and/or Integrated Reports.
- Reporting manuals or guidelines.
Response to sustainability providers.
- Supporting the provision of information required by sustainability providers - attracting capital in financing and investment.
- Inclusion in remuneration of ESG aspects required by analysts and investors.
Taxonomy of sustainable activities for Europe.
- Application of the taxonomy in the company's activity.
- Calculation of required key indicators.
- Calculation of carbon footprint (contribution to climate change).
- Definition of climate targets according to Science Based Targets.
- Climate change risk and opportunity management report in accordance with new regulations.
- Preparation of policies and procedures in line with human rights standards and guidelines.
- Human rights risk assessment along the value chain.
- ESG risk assessment of suppliers; approval, selection and audit.
- ESG Due Diligences in purchasing and sales processes.
- Support in responding to mandatory declarations for the different economic activities in terms of water, waste, packaging, among others.
- Preparation of socio-economic impact reports for the calculation of the real value generated.
- Identification and monetisation of positive and negative externalities.