STRUCTURING THE ERP PROJECT
SELECTION OF SOLUTIONS AND IMPLEMENTERS
Considering the organizations’ characteristics and/or policies, sometimes it is necessary to engage an external entity in charge of supervising the fulfillment of the commitments agreed between the client and the project’s implementer.
RSM provides methodologies, experienced professionals, and the tools designed for carrying out this supervisory role, and to submit the reports required by each business. These methodologies feature tools especially customized to monitor elements and requirements, in the manner of an ERP solution.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSURANCE
Project Management Assurance ERP is a service aimed at supporting senior management and the projects team in monitoring and project management. This is achieved by:
- Monitoring and diagnosing, on a methodic and permanent basis, the activities of the project.
- Advising the Managers of the project and the leading team of the Organization regarding decisions about the implementation process.
- Managing the risks associated to the planning and administration of the project, its execution, methodological follow up, administration and management of changes
- Advising the top Management on how to control the impact of changes on the business processes, the organizational structure, technological platforms and corporate culture.
- Providing recommendations, suggestions and tools to facilitate the course of action in the presence of specific situations and circumstance which frequently arise throughout the project.
OPTIMIZATION and BOLSTERING erp solutions
As a result of different circumstances (updated versions, new functionalities, technological improvements) it may be required to build up on the investment made by the Organization to implement its ERP solution. With a view to assist companies on the adequate steps and the best possible strategy, RSM provides the expertise and methodology that enable establishing the best action plan, based on an analytical review of the situation, and an understanding of the user areas’ current requirements, as well as the expectations of senior management.