RSM Ireland’s public sector services team can support governmental and public sector bodies across multiple disciplines in a holistic approach which harnesses our teams experience and understanding of the risks and challenges faced by our clients.
We have established ourselves as a leader in supporting the public sector in meeting challenges in many forms.
RSM Ireland work collaboratively with clients to ensure they meet their obligations under the relevant codes of practice and standards.
Our solutions compliment and support the existing services within government and public sector bodies enabling boards and directors to confidently make informed decision on reliable, transparent information.
RSM Ireland understand the expectation placed on government and public sector bodies and our role in assisting to deliver on our client’s objectives.
We have cultivated a well-deserved reputation as being a firm capable of delivering a range of to a public sector client, all with varying needs and requirements.
Our team of professionals are experienced at scaling any form of challenge which you may face, so you can relax safe in the knowledge that RSM will arrive at the right solutions for you. Additionally, our professionals maintain constant channels of communication with client and will deliver any updates in a clear and concise manner, enabling you to remain fully informed as relevant projects are delivered.
We have relevant experience across our team in the following areas:
- Strategic workforce planning
- Internal Audit
- Organisational, function and management structure reviews
- Accounting services and consultation
- Digital Transformation
- Business process review and improvement
- Development of strategic plans
- Economic and programme evaluations
- Employee & industrial relations and human resources advisory
- Equality, diversity and inclusion consulting
- Feasibility studies, cost benefit analysis and baseline reviews
- Leadership and management development programmes
- Outsourced data protection officer
- Payroll services
- Procurement advisory services
- Project Management
- Protected disclosures and penalisation investigations.
- Recruitment and executive search services
- Risk Advisory
- Specialist agency staff
- Tax Advisory and Compliance services
- Workplace investigations and mediation services
Not only that, but RSM International’s global network encompasses more than 48,000 staff across more than 120 nations. You can rest assured that by partnering with us you are guaranteed to receive services built upon a solid foundation of knowledge on both a domestic and cross border level.
If you would like to find out more about how our range of services could help you and your organisation, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.