Whatever your financial, governance or management needs, we can help.
Whether it’s economic pressures, compliance with legislation and new regulations or efficient management of tax activities, we understand the challenges currently faced by ‘Not for Profit’ organisations. We provide a complete range of specialist services from locations throughout the country ranging in advisory services or audit, accounting support inclusive of preparation of management accounts and payroll services, company secretarial support to tax and VAT advice which empower charities to:
- Maximise the impact they make on their beneficiaries
- Make compliance with legal obligations as easy as possible
Helping our clients with current sector issues:
- Coping in the new austerity environment
- Identifying the social impact of your activities
- Maximising charity benefit from scarce reserves
- Finding effective ways to work collaboratively or to merge
- Effectively managing tax risk and potential opportunity
- Managing financial difficulties
- Advising on best practice corporate governance
- Performing organisational wide risk assessments
- Providing independent assurance through value added external/internal audit activities
- Implementing best practice financial reporting frameworks based on the Charity SORP
Our experience of acting for so many ‘Not for Profit’ organisations means we have an exceptional breadth and depth of knowledge.