From financial issues and tax planning to compliance and risk management, our experienced real estate and construction team will give you the right advice.
Our specialist real estate and construction team works with a wide range of businesses across the sector, including investors, developers, real estate funds, construction firms, estate agents, surveyors and architects. We use our experience and industry insight to overcome the issues and challenges that you face and help you to capitalise on opportunities.
Understanding the issues that affect your business
The sector has experienced mixed fortunes in recent years. The issues of supply and demand, investment and confidence remain particularly fluid. Supply of quality stock and construction costs continue to be determining factors for investment return. The lack of working capital finance continues to be a challenge for Construction Companies. The banks are slowly coming back into the market, together with a number of new sources of capital being established. The key challenge now is the sourcing of suitable finance and development opportunities.
Practical and relevant solutions to help your business succeed
We work closely with you to tailor our advice to your specific concerns, and can help you across a range of areas, including:
- acquisition planning and structuring;
- debt restructuring and related specialist tax advice;
- compliance services including external and internal audit;
- tax planning and compliance - corporation tax, operational taxes and stamp duty;
- specialist capital allowance review services to maximize tax relief for development expenditure.
- devising optimum structures for holding properties both for investment and development
- corporate finance including mergers, acquisitions, disposals, debt refinance and introductions to suitable business partners; and
- advice on cash management, planning and mitigating tax risks.
Less to worry about
Our services can give you peace of mind by:
- providing assurance to you and your key stakeholders;
- enabling you to keep pace with tax changes;
- keeping you updated on the latest developments in the sector;
- mitigating where possible the unwelcome tax consequences of restructuring arrangements; and
- providing comfort that you are compliant with your debt covenants.
View more information about our distresses real estate services.
Contact our team today to discuss how we can help your business to make the most of opportunities.