What do we mean by employer solutions?
As a business leader, you want to have piece of mind that your business is running as efficiently as possible and that you are offering all that you can to keep your team engaged and happy in their roles.
How can you link your tax planning and employee retention to maximise both?
Through tax planning, you can increase the attractiveness of employee emoluments to help attract new employees and to help retain and incentivise your current employees.
At RSM our employer solutions and expatriate team can assist your business by providing you with the following services:
- All employment tax queries and implications including those surrounding Benefits In Kind;
- Inbound and outbound international secondments and assignments;
- All payroll services and compliance requirements under the new PAYE Modernisation and Real Time Reporting rules;
- Advice on and implementing all forms of share incentive schemes;
- Advice on the tax implications of redundancy, termination payments;
- Providing a full health check on the payroll processes operating in your business;
- Advice on and assisting with Revenue audits, queries and necessary disclosures.
Our employer solutions and expatriate tax professionals also deliver taxation services to meet the domestic, international and social security needs of employers, contractors, sub-contractors and individuals.
In addition, we will take care of all your compliance needs, reducing your administrative burden, whilst keeping you up to date with changing legislative requirements.
How can we help?
To find out more about how RSM Ireland can assist you and your business please contact a member of our employer solutions and expatriate tax team.