Business continuity and contingency planning
Unforeseen or sudden major disruptions to business as usual, such as the coronavirus, extreme weather events and other environmental factors, can result in business owners and employers facing significant continuity challenges. Our dedicated Business Continuity team is made up of experienced specialists whose pragmatism has earned the firm a strong reputation for delivering commercial results, delivered into one seamless service.
A substantial aspect of our contingency focus is on avoiding or mitigating the adverse effects of any crisis, through emergency planning, and helping businesses overcome the disruption they face. The Business Continuity team at RSM , provides innovative solutions to clients involved in critical continuity situations, allowing them to minimize costs, enhance value and properly position themselves for the future.
Through these uncertain and critical times, our multi-disciplinary Business Continuity team can advise on a full range of continuity planning and resource services. We can harness our expertise across audit and advisory, tax, transaction and management consulting, to work with your people towards minimizing your risk of operational and commercial exposure to help you serve your clients.
Some of the services our Business Continuity team can provide include:
- Financial advisory services such as commercial reviews and financial and business planning;
- Outsourced business services including payroll, financial reporting and interim resource solutions;
- Operational HR support, staff restructuring and strategic HRM;
- Organisational reorganization and change management;
- Corporate tax advice including key advice for businesses experiencing cashflow difficulties or tax payment problems; and
- Company restructuring services, including business assessment services and corporate restructuring.
Our breadth of experience allows us to deliver a bespoke response based on an in-depth understanding of our client’s business and the sector in which they operate. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our team today.