Individuals and families that have achieved a substantial level of prosperity have complex financial needs and often require expert advice and planning. Protecting your wealth is a primary concern and effective tax planning has a large part to play in this process.
In offering our private client services we look to gain a deep understanding of our clients' personal and financial affairs so that we have a thorough awareness of your current financial position, your plans and your objectives to tailor our advice accordingly.
This means that we can advise you of the latest developments in tax legislation, consider all available tax reliefs and incentives that may be relevant to you and indeed business opportunities or threats, which may affect you. We will work quickly with you to plan the most tax efficient solution for you and your family.
At RSM Ireland our team of professionals have extensive experience in advising families and family offices in this area. Some of the private client services we can assist you with are:
- Annual compliance services
- Advising on tax efficient structuring to ensure that family wealth is protected
- Developing a tax plan for the disposal of your business, implementing any necessary pre-sale restructures required and guide you through the transaction
- Provision of advice to both vendors and purchasers and, where appropriate, we bring both sides together to facilitate a smooth deal
- Advising on tax residency and domicile issues
- Provision of advice on the financial opportunities and the tax implications of passing wealth and assets to the next generation
- Retirement, wealth and pension planning, working with highly experienced investment and pension experts
- Advising on individual and family estates and assistance in the tax efficient management of same
- Provision of expert advice on capital gains tax and capital acquisitions tax reliefs available and how best to plan your affairs to maximise both
How can we help?
To find out more about how RSM Ireland can assist you and your business please contact a member of our tax team.