Our Public Sector unit is the embodiment of our commitment to working with Governments, Non-Governmental Organisations and International Funding Institutions to deliver better services to the people. We are an approved “Regular” status audit firm by United States Agency for International Development (USAID) for the audit of USAID funded projects. We partner with our public sector clients and provide them with innovative solutions to the variety of strategic as well as routine management challenges that they face. By working in partnership with our clients, we obtain a thorough understanding of local issues and then draw on best practice solutions from our global network of skills and capabilities to deal with those issues especially fraud detection and monitoring.
Services provided include:-
- Financial management support, including pre-disbursement assessments (pre-award surveys), capacity building, financial management etc.
- Internal controls reviews and remedy e.g. financial procedures manuals
- Financial monitoring & capacity building
- Compliance with financial rules and regulations
- Financial & technical audits & value for money reviews
- Investigations and crisis management initiatives
- Fund management
- Public expenditure reviews
- Project evaluations
- Tax consultancies & health checks