Our risk advisory services are based on a comprehensive understanding of your business and how it functions. Our team learns all about your operations from the top down to gain a greater knowledge of the threats that you may face. Armed with this information, our experts can begin to tailor our offering accordingly to ensure the support we provide aids your success.
Our risk advisory specialists are proactive, not reactive. We identify the risks before they occur so your business is prepared for the worst-case scenario. Our support will be ongoing as we provide guidance on your systems and processes as they evolve, which means you can rely on us every step of the way.
Why choose RSM Kenya?
When you work with us, you’ll gain access to the entire RSM global network, which spans over 860 offices across 200 different jurisdictions around the world. This means that we have risk management specialists who can advise on cross-border considerations, if required.
Our services go above and beyond to create bespoke risk management solutions for your organization’s individual needs, helping to drive success in all your operations.
Our risk advisory services
We understand that not all threats are the same for every business. That is why we pride ourselves on covering several vital areas of risk advisory to ensure we can provide the essential support your organization may need. These include:
Our specialists face your threats head-on and in many cases identify them before they crop up; providing you with risk management solutions that are efficient and effective.
Whilst our services do help mitigate any risks to your business, we also offer risk-taking advice as you aim to achieve exceptional performance and growth.
The need for risk assurance services is also rising as companies realise that positive risk management can add value and help create a performance culture.
- Risk management will assist management and governance to:
- Improve the identification of opportunities and threats.
- Further develop the governance and control frameworks within your organisation.
- Help your organisation operate efficiently and contribute to improved performance.
- Aid decision making and planning by accounting for uncertainty and assessment of actions that may or may not have taken place.
At RSM, we specialise in managing risk. We have a comprehensive range of risk management services designed to bring a new perspective to complicated issues within an organisation which include:
- Risk management consultancy: This involves undertaking a strategic review of the current and potential risks applicable to each business area and developing controls which addresses the risk.
- An extension of the risk management services is forensic services, which involves providing an independent, proactive and a responsive service where facts, financial data or people behaviour do not conform to expectations.
Our team is innovative and flexible, placing great emphasis on value-added benefits. Services provided include:
- Investigations whereby our diverse team of investigators, forensic accountants and other professionals conduct both large and small investigations involving allegations of fraud; investigate alleged financial statement manipulation; investigate electronic records using some latest forensic technology; and gather and document facts and findings coherently and comprehensively.
- Fraud and misconduct diagnostics thereby helping organisations to protect value in their business through an effective analysis of fraud and misconduct risk. Using a flexible diagnostic methodology, we look at culture, ethics, management and rewards structures, communications and controls to assess whether aspects of your business environment are particularly conducive to fraud and misconduct.
- Procurement fraud assessment which involves assessing the strengths and controls over the procurement process or to verify representations made by organisations and individuals with whom you conduct business transactions.
Internal audit is an oversight function providing assurance on the:-
- Effectiveness of the internal controls
Reliability of the management information systems
Management and control of the organisation’s assets
Compliance with applicable legislation and regulations.
Our internal audit team can work with you to:-
- Handle your internal audit function
Supervise your existing internal audit function
Assist with setting up an independent internal audit function
Advise on the internal controls & management information systems development
We provide human resource (HR) management support for businesses too, with these being a key area of potential risk. Allow our strategic management services to access your HR threats and put plans in place to avoid any future mishaps.
With this support, we will be able to see if your organization's operations are effective. This allows us to identify the risk(s) and provide business planning support going forward to ensure no future issues occur.
Get in touch to utilize our risk advisory services
Leave your business in safe hands with our reliable and well-informed risk management specialists.