- Will the severance pay for unfair dismissal that has been applicable up to now … no longer be deemed “sufficient”?
- Can the compensation payable in the case of termination of a senior executive, judicially ruled as an ordinary worker, be off set?
- How do we defend ourselves against an overtime lawsuit?
- The worker’s right to receive a supplement does not expire 9 years later, only the claim for the amounts payable but not received or demanded expires
- The full new Act 15 of 12 July 2022 on equal opportunities and non-discrimination also contains important new aspects that affect the labour field.
If you want to receive it every month, please subscribre.
For download the August NewsLabour clic here.