‘Licensing’ or ‘Software’ Audits refers to an independent, objective examination of how software is acquired, distributed and used, determining the current status of software licensing of the Company.
One of the reasons Companies do not maximize their investment in software assets is a lack of accurate information available. Collecting all the information necessary is a time consuming process, especially when done for the first time.
Another problem is that the prospect of an audit may be viewed with some reservations by some managers of the entity, concerned that it may disrupt the workflow and because some end users may be forced to abandon their favorite programs or procedures.
To break paradigms and effectively manage the software assets of your Company, we invite you to discover or remember the benefits of proper management of software assets.
Value for business
- Do you want to have accurate information about software licensing in your company?
- Would you like to have greater control and standardization in software management?
- Do you want to make the right decisions to optimize your software assets?
- Do you want to avoid having problems with the control entities responsible for monitoring intellectual property and copyrights?
A licensing audit allows you to:
- Have an updated software inventory and identify the legal status of applications installed.
- Make decisions that optimize your software assets.
- Define a computer and software management program.
- Clearly understand how intellectual property and software licenses work.
- Have guidelines for developing and implementing the software management plan.
- Have new or renewed policies and procedures to manage software investment.
- Understand the topics of copyright law and software licenses for selecting the best cost-benefit software alternatives.
- Monitor the status of the investment so that the benefits of an effective software management continue in the future.
With the audit results and a guide to software management, the company will have the tools to make changes to its way of purchasing, distributing and using software assets.
Legal and tax Implications
Comply with the obligations set forth under Article 47 of Law 222 of 1995, Management Report signed by the legal representative.
Compliance with Article 1, paragraph 4 of Law 603 of 2000, relating to the status of compliance of rules on intellectual property and copyrights by the company.
Our audit comprises 4 activities: Diagnosis and Planning, Execution, Analysis of Results and Report.
E-Z AUDIT TOOL
E-Z Audit is the most widely used global PC audit tool since 2001. It:
- Executes a software and hardware inventory quickly, in an integral and safe manner. 96% of users confirm this and recommend E-Z Audit.
- Runs software and hardware audit as well as of unauthorized programs, videos, music, and more.
- Audits PCs through the network without having to install any program on individual computers.
- Audits individual computers via USB device.
- Audits remote users through the web without installing any programs.
- Exports the data to the intranet for sharing it with your Staff.