About RSM in Greece
RSM Greece is a full member of RSM International, the world’s 6th largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 820 offices in more than 120 countries, and 48,000 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high-quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Selection, Labour Law and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Working with RSM
When you join RSM, you’ll get so much more than a great benefit package. You’ll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking. We offer an environment where all voices are heard and everyone has the opportunity to succeed. When you join our team, you’ll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that’s always moving forward. You’ll discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help you spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging.
Due to our global network, we have the advantage of offering local, national or international services to clients of all sectors and sizes. RSM now spans more than 120 countries, providing plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with professionals around the world. Be part of something big at RSM.
We want all our people to reach their full potential. There are over 48,000 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and we dedicate considerable resources to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future. At RSM, you’ll get the career you want.
We are looking for a driven individual to take on the role of a Senior Consultant in our Advisory Department in the Athens office.
Being part of the Advisory Department and dealing with the full spectrum of the department’s activities. The role requires an individual with very good quality analytical and report writing abilities as well as strong interpersonal skills and involves ability to execute advisory assignments in particular:
- Business and strategic planning
- Business valuations
- Corporate restructuring / turnaround plans
- Debt restructuring assessments
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Operational and financial performance improvement
- Actively be involved in the preparation of project deliverables (methodologies, models and reports) for different types of projects.
- Participate in the designing and building process of complex financial models in order to produce analysis to support client needs.
- Perform market research and analysis on companies and industries.
- Gather, analyse and prioritise client financial and operational data to diagnose root causes in order to form an appropriate course of action.
- Effectively conceptualize and communicate outcomes of business analysis both verbally and in writing.
- Cooperate with team members and clients and be involved in client meetings as and when necessary.
- Coordinate small scale projects and guide the team.
- Ensure that timescales and deadlines are met, seeking advice regarding the resolution of issues and problems as appropriate.
- Develop presentations that are clear and impactful, communicating RSM’s advisory services into meaningful value propositions for clients.
- Participate in marketing activities related to targets clients (pitches, proposals and marketing material).
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related discipline.
- CFA, MBA, CIA or similar qualification would be considered an advantage.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in financial or management consulting.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced computer capabilities, proficient user of MS Office with a special focus in financial modeling via MS Excel.
- Fluent written and oral skills both in English and Greek.
The ideal candidate will also need to demonstrate the following:
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspiration.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent quality service.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and demonstrate good time management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem - solving skills.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team.
What is offered
Competitive remuneration package with a range of benefits, pleasant working environment, continuous learning and development opportunities, exposure to international practices and the opportunity for advancement.
Apply now and discover 'The Power of Being You'
Please send your CV in strict confidence by following the button below.