The RSM International Special Recognition Awards 2013 were celebrated at the gala ceremony of the RSM World Conference in Amsterdam. The evening was a brilliant showcase of our global talent and I am very proud of the winners who have excelled in the fields of client service, marketing and PR, the development of RSM and commitment to driving international business for the network during 2013.
The winners of the highly coveted awards are:
- Most Innovative use of marketing/PR to raise the profile of RSM – RSM Ashvir, Kenya & Tanzania, for successful PR, brand and marketing exercises resulting in year on year growth and a host of awards for the member firm.
- Most outstanding RSM Academy graduate - Arlene Kristianto, RSM Bird Cameron, Australia, for applying her studies to a number of practice development and marketing initiatives in order to attract and retain business from clients across the Australasia region.
- Contribution to the Development of RSM in 2013 - the RSM ITAX Academy Development Team (Nina Schütte from RSM Germany, Aad Rozendal and Mario van den Broek from RSM Netherlands, Jerry Martin from McGladrey, USA, and Francesco Gerla from RSM Italy), for the formation of the executive-level global training programme for RSM’s tax experts, and the leadership team behind RSM’s ‘Connected for Growth’ initiative, aimed at uniting leadership teams and improving best practice between member firms around the world (Robert Coles, RSM Europe, Neil Hough, RSM Asia Pacific and Keith Wallace, McGladrey).
- Outstanding Demonstration of putting the client first - Doug Roozeboom, Assurance Partner, McGladrey, USA and Maria Tsang, Assurance Partner, RSM Nelson Wheeler, Hong Kong, for their joint efforts in providing excellent client service and generation of a number of new business opportunities in the Asia Pacific region and in the USA, resulting in significant revenue streams for both firms in 2013.
- Most Pro-Active Individual in international dealings for 2013 - Art Yonowitz, tax partner, McGladrey, USA, for retaining the business of a large global client by ensuring a high-level of service through a period of significant and challenging change for the client.
- International Contact Partner of the Year – Frank Le Bihan, International Contact Partner, McGladrey, for his continued high level of service to cross-border clients for RSM’s largest member firm.
- Young Leader of the Year Award - Susana Martinez Septien, RSM Bogarin, Mexico, for leading the firm’s programmes in audit quality, audit CPE and mentoring of RSM professionals across its Latin American member firms.
Congratulations to all of the winners from across the globe on their outstanding achievements and dedication to RSM.