Laura De Lisa is Partner Funding and Development Leader of RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
Laura is a Chartered Accountant and Statutory Auditor with over 15 years of experience in corporate finance. Since 2016 Laura De Lisa has been part of the RSM Funding and Development team with whom she deals with the scouting of subsidies, drafting of newsletters and dossiers, consulting to clients and institutions (SMEs, public bodies, research centers and organizations).
She manages, including reporting, projects financed by direct and indirect European and national funds.Laura De Lisa is a teacher in specific courses on corporate finance. She has worked and lived abroad and is fluent in English.
Partner of RSM S.p.A.
She has collaborated with many Italian and multinational companies in various sectors operating mainly in the luxury, consumer goods, aerospace, food & beverage, retail, financial services, real estate and healthcare sectors.
- Assistance in the reporting and certification of tax credits
- Presentation and reporting of research and development projects financed by national and foreign funds
- Company evaluations and development of business plans and industrial plans
- Tax and financial due diligence activities for private equity funds
- Compliance activities, litigation
- Business strategy activities
- Staff training and teaching
- Food & Beverage
- Healthcare / E-Health