Nicola Tufo is Partner at RSM Italy. He holds a degree in Economics of International Trade and Currency Markets from the Università di Salerno and a post-graduate diploma in Management of Public Administrations from SDA Bocconi.
Member of the Order of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Milan since 2011 and of the Register of Auditors at the Ministry of Economy and Finance, Nicola specialises in the audit of national and international groups and has experience as Financial Due Diligence Advisor in IPO projects on the Euronext Growth and Euronext Milan markets. He has held and still holds important positions as member of Boards of Directors and Boards of Statutory Auditors of private (including listed Euronext Growth Milan) and public companies.
He is a lecturer for university courses on audits and extraordinary finance transactions, in particular, he is also a member of the "Steering Committee and Stakeholders" at the Universià di Salerno as part of the curriculum design of the Department of Business Sciences-Management & Innovation Systems. Finally, lecturer at the Sole24 ore Business School as an expert on issues concerning the listing process of SMEs and large companies.
- Partner Audit and Assurance at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Responsible of the audit of several Italian industrial groups
- Responsible of the auditing of multinational groups operating in the Energy & Gas Publishing, Luxury and Manufacturing sectors
- Responsible of projects related to M&A and IPO operations
- Audit of national and multinational groups
- Extraordinary finance activities linked to IPO and Reverse Take-Over processes on the AIM and Euronext market
- Accounting and financial due diligence activities
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Energy & GAS
- Information Technology
- Financial (SIM and SGR)