Nicola is Partner at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A. He has a degree in Economics of International Trade and Currency Markets from the University of Salerno and a degree in Public Administration Management from SDA BOCCONI.
Nicola has been a member of the Order of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Milan since 2011 and of the Register of Auditors ex dm 4 July 2012. He is a member of the Boards of Statutory Auditors of private companies (including AIM listed companies) and public companies.
Nicola specialises in auditing national and international groups and has experience in Due Diligence activities and IPO projects on the AIM and EURONEXT markets.
- Partner Audit & Assurance at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Responsible of the audit of several Italian industrial groups
- Responsible of the auditing of multinational groups operating in the Energy&Gas, Publishing, Luxury and Manifacturing sectors.
- Responsible of projects related to M&A and IPO operations
- Audit of national and multinational groups
- Extraordinary finance activities linked to IPO and Reverse Take-Over processes on the AIM and Euronext market
- Accounting and financial due diligence activities
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Information Technology
- Financial (SIM and SGR)