Luca has been a Partner of RSM Italia since 2017, responsible for coordinating all activities in the area of Design Thinking and Gamification.
Luca is currently responsible for the Fashion & Luxury sector.
In his career, he has gained significant expertise in the fields of consulting and innovation. In particular, he has developed a high level of expertise in the value chain and its processes through the use of design thinking and gaming.
He has built up considerable experience in the management of companies in the Luxury, Fashion, Lifestyle and Retail sector, as well as in the Logistics and Transport sector.
Luca has international training, having worked in Paris for three years.
He has a degree in Economics and Trade from the Bocconi University of Milan.
- Partner at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A..
- Manager of RSM Italy’s Innovation Lab.
- Lecturer at the “Il Sole 24 ore” Business School teaching the accounting and finance master’s class.
- Member of the Management Committee of a leading company in the energy sector.
- Chartered accountant and auditor
- Design thinking
- Value chain analyses
- Fashion, Luxury, Lifestyle and Retail
- Logistics and transportation