Francesco Sperti is Partner at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A. He is an expert in Corporate Consulting, Tax Audit and Tax Assurance as Head of the Corporate and Administrative Organization Business Line.
Francesco, a lawyer at the Court of Cassation, registered at the Foro di Milano, has consolidated experience in organizational, tax and corporate affairs. Thanks also to an economic background deriving from an MBA, Francesco has supported companies both in their ordinary operations, with particular focus on tax issues of current businesses, and in their external growth activities, through the planning of M&A operations or the structuring of extraordinary transactions.
Francesco has significant experience in Tax Due Diligence activities with a focus on IPOs or M&A, analysis and drafting of relevant Transfer Pricing Documents, analysis and drafting of commercial and corporate contracts and agreements.
Francesco has managed all stages of pre-litigation and tax litigation at all levels and holds positions as member of the Board of Statutory Auditors and Boards of Directors of corporations.
- Partner Head of the Corporate and Administrative Organization Business Line at RSM S.p.A.
- Founder and Managing Partner of Sperti Romano Associati - Tax and legal consulting firm.
- Corporate organisation and accounting
- Tax and corporate consulting
- M&A and extraordinary transactions
- Tax Due Diligence
- Tax litigation
- Transfer Pricing
- Industrial and Commercial
- Real Estate
- Energy and Utilities
- Food and Beverage