Paolo has been a Partner in Italy since 2018, with the responsibility of coordinating all the activities corresponding to CFO Practice, and he is responsible for the company’s office in Rome.
Paolo is currently the Chairman of Andaf’s advisory council (the Italian CFO association).
In his professional experience he has developed important skills in corporate governance, auditing (internal and external), accounting, compliance and risk management in industrial, insurance, banking and financial companies
For 13 years he has held the position of general manager of a banking group listed in the star segment of the Italian stock exchange, and for 5 years he has been the managing director of an industrial group operating in the mineral water industry.
In the first 15 years of his career he has developed experience in accounting management, accounting auditing, financial and administrative areas with managerial roles (insurance, banking and industrial companies), and as the head of the administration, finance and control departments.
He has also developed particular experience with positions in senior management in the family office activities area (asset protection, trust companies, trusts, family companies, generational changes).
He is registered on the chartered accountants register and on the accounting auditors and experts register, and he is the technical adviser for the Rome civil and criminal court. He is also registered on the association of journalists (magazine editors).
He is a professor of administration, finance and control subjects in the second-level masters’ degrees at Pisa University and Naples Parthenope University. He is a teacher in the accounting department at the University of Ferrara (two-year master’s degree).
He speaks English fluently.
- Partner at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A., as the CFO Practice Leader
- Managing Director of a trust and auditing company (registered on the special section as per article 106 of the Banking Act), working on trust activities and adopting economic and financial plans (project financing and public contract code); managing director of a trust company
- General management at a banking group, where he has worked for 13 years, with delegates in the administration, finance, control, human resources, legal, IT and holdings sectors
- Managing Director of an industrial group working within the mineral water industry
- Manager and CFO of a finance and credit mediation group
- Manager of an international auditing company, with activity in different product sectors such as insurance, banking, industrial, manufacturing and service companies
- Senior Internal Auditor and responsible for the general accounts for a prominent Italian insurance group
- Assistance and guidance to senior management and for control duties (internal audits, compliance, risk management) in companies and groups
- Corporate governance in banks, financial intermediaries and insurance companies, Bank of Italy and IVASS supervisory legislation
- Corporate and accounting control models for listed companies; 262 model and manager responsible for drafting corporate accounting documents
- Corporate governance and organisational guidance, analysis and process design
- Extraordinary operations, restructuring, forensic accounting
- Guidance on financial reports and accounting principles
- Adopting economic and financial plans
- Assistance and guidance on family business (M&A, family arrangements and relationships between shareholders, inheritances, asset protection)
- Management control and business intelligence
- Mineral water industry
- Food & beverage