- Classification: there are different types of data and it is necessary to classify them by paying attention to the level of sensitivity and criticality of the information they contain
- Violation: it is important to quickly identify any violation of internal policies or unauthorised access by third parties, whether internal or external. There must be an automatic system that can generate alerts when such cases occur and mitigation systems available to the company
- Protection: protection systems, whether static or dynamic, must be implemented, maintained and evolved. The primary objective must be to prevent any loss through theft, cyber attack or simply human error
- Compliance: it is necessary to continually verify that policies are compliant with the various regulations to which one must adhere (e.g. GDPR)
- Take action before unauthorised access to your data in viewing or editing, through centralised and timely revocation of access to your files, to increase the security of your documents
- Monitor different collaboration management environments such as MS365, Teams and Google Workspace with a simple, certified and effective extension
- Improve your processes and your internal control system, so as to be compliant with specific regulations (e.g. GDPR) and increase stakeholder satisfaction
In addition to providing a simple and effective tool to secure the documents you share with the outside world, RSM specialists can also help you overhaul your internal processes to address the criticality of the information and data you handle and define appropriate document and data governance and strengthen your corporate information and data management system.