Pierpaolo Pagliarini has joined RSM S.p.A. as an Associate Partner.
He started his career in 1998 in Bari, as auditor of an international company, dealing with management control implementation projects; then he moved to Lecce, as auditor of another multinational firm, where he was senior manager from 2008 to 2016, with a continuous presence in Rome.
Pierpaolo has mainly followed Audit and Advisory assignments on behalf of both listed multinationals and medium/big-sized companies, acquiring knowledge in sectors such as Chemical and Pharmaceutical, Construction and Real Estate , Energy – Oil & Gas – Water, Fashion, Financial services, Food and Beverage, Infrastructure and Transportation, IT and Digital, Manifacturing, Media and Sport, Public sector, Travel, Leisure and Tourism.
He has also gained significant experience abroad, thanks to assignments in the USA, UK, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Chile, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, mainly on the subject of Sustainability.
Chartered Accountant since 2003, Statutory Auditor and registered in the list of Auditors of Local Authorities, Pierpaolo is a member of Boards of Statutory Auditors and Supervisory Boards pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01 of several companies.
Pierpaolo is also author of publications and papers on the subject of sustainability, as well as a lecturer in university masters courses.
At RSM Pierpaolo is responsible for Audit & Assurance activities, ESG and 231 Model Services in the Centre-South area of Italy.
- Associate Partner in RSM S.p.A.
- Responsible for Audit & Assurance, ESG and 231 Model services in the Centre-South area of Italy
- Auditor of international companies and advisor in governance and control implementation projects
- Auditor at international firms
- Audit and Advisory on behalf of both listed multinationals and medium/big-sized companies
- Models 231
- Non financial reporting
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical
- Construction and Real Estate
- Energy – Oil & Gas - Water
- Financial services
- Food and Beverage
- Infrastructure and Transportation
- IT and Digital
- Media and Sport
- Public sector
- Travel, Leisure and Tourism