Alessandro De Caro joined RSM Italy Corporate Finance S.r.l. in March 2022, and he is the Responsible Partner for M&A and Debt Advisory for Italy.
Alessandro supports companies in identifying the debt or equity instruments most functional to their business growth as well as in the search for industrial or financial partners to implement M&A operations.
Alessandro, with a degree in Economics, is a Chartered Accountant and Statutory Auditor, is fluent in English and is a professor of Economics of Financial Intermediaries and Corporate Financing at the Lumsa University of Palermo.
- Partner of RSM Italy Corporate Finance S.r.l.
- Fund Manager at Private Debt fund
- Fund Manager at Private Equity fund
- Corporate Finance Manager at an Italian financial intermediary
- Senior Advisor at a Corporate Finance company
- Preparing business plans and information memorandum
- Stress test analysis of business plans aimed at defining the stability of cash flows
- Debt sustainability analysis
- Identification of debt instruments functional to business growth
- Companies evaluation
- Deal structuring in M&A operations
- Operational support and assistance in negotiation until closing of the transaction
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer goods