Raffaele D'Alessio is Partner and Head of Audit at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
A chartered accountant and auditor, Raffaele is a Professor of Business Economics at the Università degli Studi di Salerno, where he is currently Director of the Department of Business Sciences and Head of Audit, General and Applied Accounting, and Financial Statements and Accounting Principles courses. He is a lecturer at the Scuola Nazionale dell’Amministrazione (Presidency of the Council of Ministers) in the Legal Auditing course.
Raffaele has been an expert witness, CTU and CTP in important national trials on corporate fraud, money laundering, false corporate communications, bankruptcy offences and Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of large and listed companies. He is currently a member of the Advisory Committee on Quality Control in Statutory Auditing set up by the MEF with decision no. 28368 of 17 February 2023.
Raffaele boasts a long career as a publicist, having published over 300 articles and books on auditing, forensic accounting and financial statements, management control, artificial intelligence applied to financial accounting, accounting history, and corporate networks. As scientific director, he has edited various magazines of 'Il Sole 24Ore' such as 'Il revisore Legale' and 'Sindaci e revisori'. For the same publisher, he edited and wrote the series 'Summa' and was scientific manager of the database 'Contabilità, Bilancio, Finanza e Controllo' where he edited the sections on International Accounting Principles, Auditing, Management Control and Company Valuation.
He is the author of several software packages in the field of auditing and financial statement analysis and some of his artificial intelligence algorithms are also used daily in listed companies.
- Partner and Head of Audit at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Full Professor of Business Economics at the Università degli Studi di Salerno and Director of the Department of Business Sciences
- President of the Audit Commission of the CNDCEC (National Council of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts) and President of the Quality Group on Auditing
- Member of the Executive Committee and Scientific Director of the auditing course of the School of Advanced Training for Chartered Accountants SAF Campania
- Member of the didactic commission for legal auditing set up by the MEF ex art. 5 DLGS 135/2016
- Forensic accounting
- Auditing of multinational groups
- Company valuations
- Non-financial reporting
- Financial due diligence activities
- Support for IPO processes
- 231 Organisational Models
- Internal Audit
- Budgeting and Controlling Systems
- Food industry
- Digital and Technological
- Energy - Oil & Gas - Water
- Fintech and Proptech
- Infrastructure and Transportation
- Software House