Climate transition and environmental risks represent the new economic paradigms. Value generation goes through actions responsible for the environment, awareness for social aspects and focus governance-related aspects. The way to strenghten competitiviness and to meet the expectations of market, investors, reference communities and future generations has already started. Conditions for access to market and credit for sustainable companies will be more and more favourable in the years ahead.
To face challenges, support changes and support businesses, we have identified a team of professionals with the best skills:
- Raffaele Mazzeo is leader of RSM department dealing with sustainability services. 360-degree-approach starting from Business over to Compliance and Reporting.
- Fabrizio Bulgarelli - Risk and Advisory Services Leader
- Giuseppe Farchione - Restructuring and Special Situations Leader
- Francesco Pastore - Business Consulting Leader
- Luca Pulli - Business Design and Digital Transformation Leader
- Matteo Bignotti - Corporate Governance and Compliance Leader
- Francesco Pastore - M&A Advisory Leader
- Nicola Tufo - IPO capital Markets & Financial Advisory Services
Companies acting promptly can turn their investment into a proper value-creating process with tangible benefits for their business.
The activity of a sustainable company provides the legal recognition of activities in compliance with recognized standards and national and international norms.
Many companies have been always promoting sustainable projects and investment, but they still haven’t engaged in reporting. Others instead publishing sustainability report or non financial statement would like to strenghten the process.
Find out the latest news about ESG Strategy: Environmental, Social and Governance