Consulting services can be imperative to the immediate and future success of any organization. Being able to assess your ongoing challenges and eradicate potential future issues is a much easier task when you work alongside consulting specialists like RSM Kenya.
Our plans are tailored to the unique needs of our clients and to achieve this, we develop an extensive knowledge of your structure and operations to better understand the challenge at hand. Using a team of experts within a global network spanning more than 860 offices across 200 jurisdictions, we can tackle any issue that your business may be facing.
At RSM Kenya, we understand that all organizations need assistance from time to time, and we’ll be able to offer business plan support and promote growth going forward.
Why choose RSM Kenya’s consulting specialists?
When you partner with us, it’s not just RSM Kenya you’ll be working with. You’ll gain access to the RSM International auditing and consultancy network, which is a real asset to any business.
We will go above and beyond to ensure our consulting services support your specific needs. To do this, we will take the time to learn the ins and outs of your organization to ensure our consulting specialists know where the challenges lie and what resources you have to help the situation.
We also have key partnerships with some of the main providers of modern IT solutions including Microsoft, Symantec, Hewlett Packard, Oracle and more – relationships that are invaluable for IT consulting, auditing, and infrastructure services.
Our consulting services
We are proud to offer a wide range of services from our team of consulting specialists. These include:
Ensure all of your accountancy affairs are in order with cash flow support and tax services so that no problems arise in the future.
Financial due diligence
Allow our consulting experts to carry out an assessment of your financial records to guard against any issues and futureproof your business.
IPO support services
We can support your initial public offering (IPO) to certify a smooth process and ensure you receive IPO application advice as and when you need it.
Internal control system support services
Using our consulting specialists to identify and assess risks in conjunction with the security of your assets and the accuracy of your financial statements, you can ensure the improvement of current and upcoming projects.
Planning and improving efficiency are key ingredients to successful business management. We offer sound commercial and pragmatic guidance to improve business performance and enhance shareholder value.
The range of services include:
- Business plans: Assisting clients in formulating annual to long-term business plans using a bottom-up participative approach. These plans set out the organisation's objectives and strategies to achieve the objectives, and the financial and non-financial parameters against which actual performance can be measured. Research proves that organisations which use planning as a management tool outperform, on revenue growth and returns, organisations that do not do so.
- Business restructuring: We are able to advise on restructuring of businesses including re-engineering of the business processes, diversification and disposal of non-core units leading to better cash flow management and profit enhancement.
- Review, design and documenting policies and procedures: We develop policy and procedures manuals using a process mapping methodology, and thereafter facilitate implementation by providing training. In the process of development, we benchmark the current policies and procedures against industry best practices.
- Financial accounting systems: Setting up financial accounting systems including designing the chart of accounts. Our IT team is able to assist you through various stages of computerisation including preparing comprehensive request for proposals; assisting you to identify the software needs; project management during implementation; and carrying out user acceptance testing.
Strategies for business growth
Challenges that businesses face when wanting to grow are substantial. We aim to understand your objectives and are passionate about delivering a service that helps you succeed.
Some of the services we can help with are:-
- Business & Brand valuations
- Preparing a strategic plan
- Conducting a full operational business review
- Advising and assisting with new territory business entry strategies
- Profit maximisation strategies