Robert has his early career with Turquand Barton Mayhew (subsequently merged with Ernst & Young). He subsequently founded his professional firm in 1978 which is presently known as RSM Malaysia.
Robert has more than 40 years of experience in corporate taxation and corporate restructuring exercise. He has also undertaken Special Administrator appointments for served public listed companies. He was involved in the restructuring of corporations, some of which are listed on the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (KL Stock Exchange). His specialized industry knowledge lies corporate Tax Planning with particular focus in the property, construction and housing development sector with a focus on tax planning.
- Chartered Accountant, member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT), United Kingdom
- Licensed Auditor under the Malaysian Companies Act 1965
- Licensed Liquidator under the Malaysian Companies Act 1965
- Member of International Fiscal Association, Malaysia Branch