About RSM in Greece
RSM Greece is a full member of RSM International, the world’s 6th largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 800 offices in 120 countries, and more than 43,000 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
RSM was announced as the winner of the prestigious Network of the Year award in 2016 at the International Accounting Bulletin Annual Awards which recognise networks that have demonstrated strong growth, operational excellence and best practices in Audit and Accounting profession.
We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Selection, Labour Law and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Working for RSM
When you join RSM, you’ll get so much more than a great benefit package. You’ll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking. We offer an environment where all voices are heard and everyone has the opportunity to succeed. When you join our team, you’ll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that’s always moving forward. You’ll discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help you spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging.
Due to our global network, we have the advantage of offering local, national or international services to clients of all sectors and sizes. RSM now spans more than 120 countries, providing plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with professionals around the world. Be part of something big at RSM.
We want all our people to reach their full potential. There are over 43,000 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and we dedicate considerable resources to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future. At RSM, you’ll get the career you want.
We are looking for suitably qualified high performing Audit Seniors and Audit Supervisors to be involved in providing audit and assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients of our Audit Department in the Athens office.
- Provide significant help and support to senior professionals to review a corporation's internal controls and procedures
- Use of analysis, experience and judgment to design and execute audit procedures based on understanding the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes
- Analyze and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures
- Review, develop and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of a business
- Lead and manage fieldwork on clients sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process
- Understanding of the sector and business environment in which the client operates
- Identify client needs
- Confirm and inspect the accuracy of accounts receivable and payable ledgers
- Study and test software and hardware systems of the company
- Create and manage budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements
- Analyze and recommend changes in internal audit controls
- Ensure compliance with local, national and federal audit policies and regulations
- Identify and evaluate procedures and policies in tax reporting processes
- Effectively design, manage and supervise the Audit process (timeline, budget etc) with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Demonstrate a positive, confident and decisive attitude in communicating with staff, clients and partners
- Cooperate and communicate with clients regarding project management, setting deadlines, milestones, etc.
- Build a high quality and trustworthy relationship with the client and their employees/ team
- Constant educational development
- Demonstrate commitment to self improvement
- At least 4 years of external audit experience
- Higher Education degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- In progress or completion of professional qualification: ACCA or IESOEL
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (Greek Accounting Standards, Greek Taxation, IFRS and ISA rules and regulations)
- Relevant experience within an Audit firm
- Advanced computer capabilities
- Fluent written and spoken English
The ideal candidate will also need to demonstrate the following:
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspiration
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent quality service
- Ability to work in a team and manage multiple engagements
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to supervise 3-4 team members
- Research and analysis skills, including how to verify, challenge and interpret information used to create financial statements or other business data
- High level of discretion for confidential work and information
- Client Oriented and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication
What is offered
Competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment and excellent opportunity for advancement, in one of the leading global Audit Firms.
Please send your application in strict confidence by clicking the button below.