Our client, a well-known Fund, based in Athens is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to be part of their investment team. The role of the Financial Analyst is to assist in the evaluation of potential investments and to deliver precise, data-based reporting regarding the chosen investments.
- Research and analyze financial data, conduct complex financial analysis and perform operational metrics tracking to support in investment decision.
- Develop and update financial models for valuation purposes.
- Perform market and industry research, data mining and business intelligence to identify potential markets for investments and market trends.
- Perform analysis of companies’ financial performance and prepare business plans.
- Perform variation analysis on actual and budget figures and create forecasts and trends, making recommendations for improvements.
- Draft standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Prepare investment memos.
- Support in company due diligence work (business, financial etc) through on-site visits and desk research.
- Keep database by entering, verifying and backing up data.
- Support the valuation and pricing of investment opportunities.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Develop a good knowledge of the assigned fund strategy.
- Participate in industry conferences to enhance industry understanding and build relationships.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in advisory, corporate finance and/or investments.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Accounting/Finance.
- Master's Degree in Finance or MBA or CFA.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Strong financial modelling experience.
- Strong analytical, data gathering and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Solid business acumen.
- General understanding of business and capital markets.
- Proficient user of the English language.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills; confidence in interacting with executive-level management.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Motivated, result oriented, persistent.
What the Company offers:
- Pleasant and team-oriented working environment.
- Excellent Development Opportunities.
Please send your CV in strict confidence by following the link below.