Financial Grants & Facilities Business Line assists companies in accessing opportunities in the various areas of subsidized finance. Subsidized finance represents the main tool for obtaining the necessary resources for the expansion and modernization of production sites, the requalification and conversion of existing companies, energy efficiency and the reduction of environmental impacts, commercial penetration abroad and the establishment of joint ventures. National system of concessions is very complex and articulated and, by strengthening the entrepreneurial system, it also represents a decisive element for the increase and stabilization of employment. The Financial Grants & Facilities team guarantees continuous scouting and information gathering on the reference legislative framework and on the continuous changes to the legislation, interacting directly, in the name and on behalf of companies, with institutions and lenders, providing professional planning activities, management and reporting. Financial Grants & Facilities Business Line supports access to tax breaks for Italian companies with a higher technological content to ease their financial and capital strengthening, possibly also encouraging the creation of clusters and supply chains on innovative business processes, starting from the concept of industrial «cross fertilization» through typical models of sustainability in general and of the circular economy in particular.
To face challenges, support changes and support businesses, we have identified a team of professionals with the best skills:
- Nello Rapini is the leader of the RSM department that deals with the subsidy support that the various subsidized finance tools can grant to the economic system. Nello has the responsibility of a multidisciplinary team with legal, economic and financial skills that are often integrated, depending on the case, with the expertise of other RSM departments.
- Fortunato Summonte - Risk and Advisory Services Leader
- Raffaele Salese - Restructuring and Special Situations Leader
- Raffaele Mazzeo - Sustainability Services ESG Strategy Leader
- Calogero Montante - Tax Credits
- Francesco Pastore - Business Consulting Leader
- Gabriele Tipaldi - M&A Advisory Leader