RSM assists its clients throughout the entire M&A process, from the origination to the execution of the extraordinary finance transaction. RSM serves companies with a turnover ranging from 5 to 250 million euros and all Italian and international Private Equity Funds, providing its clients with a team of professionals with a multidisciplinary background, gained in important corporate finance and management consulting contexts. RSM offers the possibility of leveraging a global presence through its international network and is able to find both local and foreign partners, both financial and industrial, certainly suitable for all types of clients.
To face challenges, support changes and support businesses, we have identified a team of professionals with the best skills:
- Francesco Pastore is Partner of RSM Corporate Finance, responsible for M&A Advisory activities in Italy. He leads a team specialised in the study, definition and implementation of extraordinary finance transactions, such as acquisitions and divestments of companies and business units, support in the search for venture capital and debt capital for extraordinary transactions. He specialises in assisting private equity funds in their investment process or in the sale of investee companies.
- Giuseppe Farchione - Restructuring and Special Situations Leader
- Raffaele Mazzeo - Sustainability Services ESG Strategy Leader
- Matteo Bignotti - Corporate Governance and Compliance Leader
- Nicola Tufo - IPO capital Markets & Financial Advisory Services