The environmental and market context where our companies are operating, has made it more and more necessary to implement counseling activity focused on planning and implementing control systems throughout all risk areas, and not just administrative or management ones.
Any good governance preserves lucidity, forecasting ability and guide its own organisation controlling real or potentail risks which may be due to several factors: financial instability, legal problems, management and strategic errors, cyber catastrophes and attacks.
Risk management, therefore, protects businesses through a detailed study of functioning, as well as setting priorities, the best allocation of resources and equity, through speeding up and improving decision making and operational processes, besides heritage and corporate image protection.
Risk management process supports companies, prevents and solves risks in different fields, improving their competitiviness, economic-financial management and management in general.
Following such recent revolution, RSM has set a working team guided by Fabrizio Bulgarelli, dealing with consulting and audit functions with a special focus on Risk Management areas.
Fabrizio’s and his team’s phylosophy and approach are essentially based on considering the technological infrastructure as the true organisational frame of the corporate system. From such frame and with special risk assessment and gap analysis procedures, one can map sensible areas and implement adequate prevention and control systems.
To face challenges, support changes and support businesses, we have identified a team of professionals with the best skills:
- Fabrizio Bulgarelli has been a Partner at RSM in Italy since 2017, responsible for coordinating all activities corresponding to the Risk Advisory Service and Corporate Governance area. He has attained the CISA (Certified Information System Audit) certification, the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification, the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor certification and the COBIT5 Foundation certification. He is a member of ISACA, AIIA, Oracle CLUSIT Community for Security and the UNINFO commission.
- Giuseppe Farchione - Restructuring and Special Situations Leader
- Raffaele Mazzeo - Sustainability Services ESG Strategy Leader
- Francesco Pastore - Business Consulting Leader
- Luca Pulli - Business Design and Digital Transformation
- Matteo Bignotti - Corporate Governance and Compliance Leader
- Nicola Tufo - IPO capital Markets & Financial Advisory Services