In recent years, the Middle East and North Africa region has become an important and attractive hub for international companies and the international supply chain. An increasing number of multinational companies are expanding their activities to the MENA region and many local companies are looking to expand to Europe to reap the benefits of the European single market.
The RSM MENA Desk consists of professionals who speak the language and know the culture with focused knowledge of the MENA region, together with the local networks. The countries of our current focus are Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our MENA desk focuses on broad services, including risk and regulation, tax, environment, social and governance, technological support for Dutch and European companies that want to establish or expand in the MENA region. Likewise, we support the MENA companies that are planning to establish or expand their business in Europe and/or the Netherlands. We can support your business in all phases of:
- New business activities or expansions of activities in or from the Middle East and North Africa.
- Acquisitions, mergers and reorganizations in or from the Middle East and North Africa.
- Making changes to legal forms and partnerships.
- Calculating internal transfer prices across borders (transfer pricing).
- Cross-border investments and tax and legal processes.
- Risk and compliance requirements applicable in the respective jurisdictions
- Environmental, Social and Governance Compliance and Strategy
Where necessary and desirable, specific expertise can be called in from the RSM office in the country concerned to provide you with comprehensive support.
Thanks to our many years of expertise and experience in tax, financial and advisory fields, the RSM MENA Desk offers an integrated service. Of course we offer a wide range of tax advice, accountancy and audit services and we can take further steps in setting up and expanding your international organization. We are also happy to help you set up the optimal tax and legal organizational structure, tackling business economic issues or Corporate Finance-related matters.
Thanks to our broad network, we can also think along with you, for example about specific regulations regarding risk & compliance, expats or finding the right business connections within our various Middle East and North Africa related networks. Our strengths are:
- We speak your language
- Tailored advice
- Personal and involved
- Fast and targeted approach
- Large related network in the Netherlands and internationally