Possible vacancies: specialist, project manager.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher education in economics.
- The availability of the DipIFR/ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA certificates. Acquiring of the certifications is available during the training.
- Knowledge of the base of IFRS, RAS and tax accounting.
- Experience in maintaining IFRS records for at least a year.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, 1C.
- Knowledge of English - from the Upper-Intermediate level.
- The auditor certificate would be considered advantageous
Personal features: the ability to work with large volumes of information, analytical skills, systematic approach, teamwork spirit, sociability, friendliness.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participation in and management of IFRS reporting projects.
- Participation in and management of projects on audit of RAS and IFRS reporting.