Information: Manages IT risks issues in the organization, in particular application and infrastructure security; reviews IT policies and procedures, such as change management, business continuity planning/emergency recovery and information security, to ensure sufficient control over these processes.
Acts as a Partner for international contacts, conducts negotiations at international level to provide audit services within the Republic of Belarus and beyond.
- Higher education: EHU (European Humanities University), media analyst, 2014
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), 2016
- 2015 - present time LLC “RSM Bel Audit”
- 2014 - 2015 Representative Office of Alfa-Bank in the Republic of Belarus - Financial Consulting Specialist
Participation in international conferences:
- “European RAS Training - IT Audit” in Prague, Czech Republic 22-23 June 2017
- “Internal controls in IT Audit” in Berlin, Germany, 25-26 October 2017
- Partner Forum SAP 2018 in Moscow, Russia, 12-13 February 2018