Information: Manages the direction of audit services in the area of accounting reporting transformation in the reporting that meets the requirements of IFRS, audits in accordance with the ISA, as well as audits of special financial statements within the framework of International Technical Assistance projects.
- Higher education: BSEU (Belarusian State Economic University), specialization: accounting, analysis and audit, 2007
- Auditor's certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus No.0001931 dated May 17, 2007
- Diploma of ACCA DipIFR
- Diploma of CAP
- 01.03.2006 - present time LLC “RSM Bel Audit” - Assistant auditor, Auditor, Lead Auditor
- 01.06.2005 - 10.04.2006 LLC “The Fourth Rome” - Chief Accountant - Management of financial and economic activities of the enterprise
- 02.06.2003 - 23.05.2005 ZAO “Express” - Chief Accountant - Management of financial and economic activities of the enterprise
Svetlana’s participation in projects on audit of special financial reporting in accordance with International Standards on Auditing IFAC (ISA) within the framework of international technical assistance projects exceeds the 10-year threshold, which indicates the limitless experience and the opportunity to provide all the required support to enterprises that receive international grants from various donors for the implementation of projects on the territory of the CIS countries.
Svetlana also acts as the head of audits of the largest foreign and state enterprises among the Customers of “RSM Bel Audit”, her work is especially appreciated by the company's customers.