Su has been with our firm since 2010, and was appointed as the Human Resources Director of RSM Swaziland Consulting (Proprietary) Limited (previously known as Synergy Consulting (Proprietary) Limited (Swaziland)) in 2012.
Su already had 15 years of prior auditing experience at PKF Swaziland.
She is well-known for her technical and training skills, her thoughtful approach to audits and business knowledge.
Su’s responsibilities include:
- Audit management
- Tax advice
- Human Resource management and recruitment.
- Advice for owner-managed businesses.
She has the following skills:
- Extensive experience in auditing in Swaziland in compliance with International Auditing Standards.
- Excellent ethical and compliance standards.
- Ability to identify ways to maximise the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Addressing situations before they become a crisis and develop solutions to avoid recurrence.
- Provision of additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks
- Assess and identify development needs to audit staff.
- ACCA – (student)
- AAT Level 3
- ACCA Foundation Level
- ACCA Professional Level – currently pursuing