As the name suggests, the devil is very much in the detail when it comes to our forensic investigation advisory services. Where the sensitive matters of corruption, fraud and general malpractice within business are of concern, it’s essential that any investigation takes on a comprehensive, independent and thoroughly professional approach. Our forensic investigations team will look to deliver results to your business with absolute integrity.
Our services cover both financial and non-financial disputes, with a team comprised of multi-sector experts offering consultation that will deliver your stakeholders reassurance during a difficult and complex period. From restructuring through to bankruptcy, we have the expertise to help you navigate the challenges ahead.
RSM Finland Ltd is one of the leading audit firms in the country when it comes to forensic investigations. Our experts have participated in well over 1,000 cases over the course of the department’s history, and we typically work on more than 100 different kinds of forensic investigation annually.
We have created our own investigation and reporting methodology that forms the foundation of every forensic process we engage with. This method is borne out of our broader expertise in the sector and collaborates with our international accredited network of forensic professionals. The end result is a process that provides a reliable and beneficial outcome to our clients.
The forensic investigation services provided by RSM Finland Ltd include the following:
- Bankruptcy investigations
- Enterprise restructuring investigation advisory
- Trial, litigation and malpractice investigation advisory
- Investigations related to the Finnish Limited Liability Companies Act and Housing Companies Act
- Investigations of financing projects both during and after the project
Our strengths within forensic investigation
- All our forensic investigation advisory is carried out with the utmost sensitivity to your organisation’s current situation, with our team holding the integrity of your business in the highest regard throughout the process.
- We understand the pressure you may be receiving from both stakeholders and/or regulators during this period. Our services look to deliver palpable results to them as quickly as possible.
- RSM’s global network of forensic professionals collaborate to produce international accredited solutions for your business at both domestic and cross-border level.
- We offer experts specialising in each facet of forensics, including bankruptcy investigations, enterprise restructuring investigation advisory and malpractice investigation advisory.
Complete forensic solutions delivered to your business at its utmost time of need. Contact us today to find out how we can help guide your organisation through testing periods, with regard to matters relating to fraud, corruption, malpractice and other financial and non-financial disputes.