TTP, Brexit and the Republic of Ireland's 2017 budget
This edition of The Global Real Economy includes articles from RSM US' chief economist Joe Brusuelas; Aidan Byrne, Tax Partner, RSM Ireland; Howard Freedman, Partner, RSM UK; Alistair Hynd, Partner, RSM UK; Charlie Jolly, Partner, RSM UK; Andy Murray, Partner, RSM UK; and Mike Thornton, National Head of Manufacturing, RSM UK.
This report covers:
- Why the TPP matters: Trans-Pacific Partnership would be a major boost for global middle market businesses
- Brexit: The story so far
- How Brexit is affecting the infrastructure sector
- UK manufacturers face uncertainty, but golden opportunity exists
- Real estate continuing to feel Brexit aftershocks
- Weaker sterling may present select opportunities for private equity
- Ireland’s 2017 budget eases multinational company fears
Led by RSM US' Chief Economist Joe Brusuelas, The Global Real Economy is part of a larger effort by RSM to provide clients with actionable insights and middle market-focused analysis around critical international business issues. Our thought leaders are professionals with years of experience in their fields who strive to help you and your business succeed.