Why outsource financial administration tasks?
We strongly believe companies that take control of their finances by keeping accurate, timely, and up-to-date information are more competitive and efficient. By opting for outsourcing finance solutions, you can rest assured that everything is taken care of by a team of specialists.
We provide proven results, clarity of pricing, and the experience to execute on agreed plans. This is the case whether our clients require full back-office support, just a part of it, or a specific financial process. Whatever you need, we can tailor our services to suit your business needs.
What outsourcing services RSM Malta can offer
We understand that your time is best spent on doing what you are skilled in, which is overseeing your company’s development. To do this, it might be worth calling in a team of professionals that specialise in the day-to-day administrative tasks.
That’s where the RSM Malta team can help. Our outsourcing finance specialists have established a reputation for being able to provide a range of solutions to a diverse portfolio of businesses.
Our experts are skilled in assessing and tackling any task they face, from handling accounts to filing annual returns. This enables them to personalise the outsourcing services being provided to meet the individual needs of the business.
Where our outsourcing finance specialists are based
Through our secure IT infrastructure, we can provide clients with our services from our offices, from clients’ offices, or a combination of the two. This is dependent on client needs. Whichever you opt for, all documentation and data is safe, backed up and available on demand.
Our team of professionals has experience on a multitude of accounting systems, ranging from the high end to entry level, and can easily adapt to each client’s specific processes. This allows us to seamlessly fit into your daily business operations.
In addition, we continuously train our staff on the major and more common software applications as well as pertinent fiscal and regulatory matters such as VAT, tax, and accounting standards. Our outsourcing services are scalable and flexible and allow us to address every requirement presented to us by our clients – be it for a short, medium, or longer-term process.
Our outsourcing services
At RSM Malta, we understand that organisations are going through change. In principle, any function, from HR, IT, and payment processing, to bookkeeping and finance, within an organisation can be outsourced, provided there is a business case backing such requirement.
We work hard to ensure that our clients minimise business risks, improve performance, and reduce costs across all areas of governance, risk and compliance. Our outsourcing accounting services have been developed bearing this fundamental principle in mind.
RSM International is the sixth-largest global accounting and business-advisory network. Through this network we support companies looking to expand into overseas markets, along with foreign companies entering Malta for the first time.
Our team has experience in the following outsourcing services:
- Accounting services – outsourcing accounting to our team means that everything from records to overseeing debtors and creditors is taken care of.
- Payroll – getting payroll right is crucial to any functioning business. Allow our specialists to take care of the details.
- Management reporting – we provide a bespoke management reporting service. By outsourcing this to our team, you can make sure that key reports such as analysis schedules and budgeting reporting is covered.
- Preparation of financial statements – here in Malta, all limited liability companies registered or incorporated in the country’s laws need statutory accounts to be submitted. Outsourcing these finance essentials to specialists here at RSM means that you are meeting all legal requirements.
- Tax and VAT compliance – VAT and tax compliance are complex parts of the company accounts that require an in-depth level of knowledge. Calling in our expert team means that you always meet your tax return deadline.