Audit and assurance
As audit specialists, we focus on giving our clients a positive experience and on performing our duty as society's representative when expressing our opinion about accounts. We deliver an unrivalled service by understanding our clients’ businesses and needs, by cooperating closely with them, proposing solutions and offering proactive audit and assurance advice.
Our clients can rely on us to be there for them, to be accessible, and answer their questions and discuss alternative options when it comes to all their auditing requirements.
If you choose RSM Norway for your audit and assurance services, you get a dedicated team that will provide you with effective auditing and sound advice. We will provide you with an audit team with experience in and knowledge of your industry and your needs, while we will be proactive and ensure that you be alerted to new developments that may affect you and your business.
We will help you meet your deadlines and, if you contact us with a question, we will give you a fast and qualified response. As our client, you can expect us to be available when you need us and to deliver audit services in a way that delivers an end result with a minimum of fuss. Our style of communication will be open and informal, and we will discuss challenges and solutions calmly and confidently.
Our services are provided primarily by a core team of audit specialists that cooperates closely with our specialists in direct and indirect taxation, company law, IT, transcation support and risk management. Our advice is based on the knowledge we gain about your business after performing our audit.
RSM can assist you with:
We deliver a full spectrum of audit and assurance services including:
- Standard audits of annual accounts and interim accounts
- Reviews of interim financial information Industry-focused assurance services
- Assurance engagements pursuant to company law
- Audit and assurance for tax authorities and other public bodies
- Agreed-upon procedures Internal audits and performance audits
- IT audits
- Estate audits
Our auditors usually coordinate the advice we give to our audit clients. This may entail:
- Preparing shareholder register statements, tax statements and annual accounts
- Tax advisory services
- VAT advisory services
- Restructuring processes
- Company law
- Accounting services, including IFRS
- Due diligence
- Personal tax returns
As a client of RSM, you can expect your auditor to;
- Understand your business and your needs
- Be proactive and protects your interests
- Be accessible when needed
- Contribute to good, open and informal communication as well as formal communication when required
- Focus on finding solutions
- Effectively deliver auditing and advisory services