Reginald is a Principal in our Restructuring and Recovery division and is based out of our Perth office.
As an experienced adviser, Reginald offers specialist advice on a range of personal and corporate insolvency matters. Reginald is passionate about helping businesses in financial trouble, offering them a pathway to end financial uncertainty.
"I reassure my clients that there are always options available to them. They will often say to me: I should have come and seen you sooner. "
Prior to RSM, Reginald was in the army for two and a half years and has also worked in marine repairs and chartering services.
Reginald believes his superpower is his knowledge of classic Porsche cars and considers himself an amateur race car driver.
SOLUTIONS REGINALD PROVIDES
- Bankruptcy Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Voluntary Administration
- Solvency Reviews
- Business Restructuring and Turnaround
- Government Grant Assessment Services
- Languages spoken other than English include Mandarin and Indonesian
- Traded on a lifestyle village for over 55 year olds, preserving the goodwill whilst running the sale process.
- Assisted individuals in navigating through difficult financial times by exploring options for a fresh start.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Professional